The Building Control Team require an enthusiastic Building Control Officer who is intent on developing their career in Building Control.
They will assist the team in delivering a high quality customer- focused service. Your starting salary/grade will depend on your current qualifications and experience. You will be expected to undertake continued professional development and your salary/grade will gradually rise as you become more experienced. This is a career-graded post and continued education is expected.
The successful applicant will carrying out a range of duties including plan checking and site inspections and you will also be part of the out of hours dangerous building rota.
Applicants should have and be able to demonstrate:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to prioritise, meet targets and work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of Enforcement procedures including PACE
- Ability to get around all parts of North Lincolnshire
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Guy Hobson, Building Control Team Leader on 01724 297404.